By accepting our terms and conditions, you are allowing Red Carnation Hotels (“company”) to use your content in future marketing campaigns with no copyright.
Rights will be requested by RCH via commenting on your Instagram or via a Tweet and require a response to approve use of your content. To agree to RCH reusing your content simply reply using the hashtag #YesRCH.
Upon approval, photos become the property of Red Carnation Hotels and each Participant relinquishes any claims of ownership or rights therein upon approval of their content to be used.
Entries may not contain any content that:
- (a) is sexually explicit, profane or pornographic, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability;
- (b) promotes illegal drugs, tobacco, or firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- (c) defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- (d) contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others without their permission;
- (e) contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without their permission;
- (f) contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or deceased without their permission;
- (g) appears to place any person or animal in a dangerous or potentially harmful situation; or
- (h) violates any applicable law.
The company reserves the right to reject any entry/upload, in its sole and absolute discretion, on the basis that a submitted does not meet the above criteria, is otherwise offensive or is not in keeping with the company’s image and reputation.
Entrants understand and agree that they shall retain all ownership rights in Entry/Upload; however, by submitting an Entry/Upload, Entrant hereby grants Company a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to edit, publish, use, adapt, exploit, modify or dispose of any Entry, in whole or in part, online, in print, film, television, or in any other media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to Entrant or any third party, for any purpose whatsoever.
WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS: By completing and submitting an Entry, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules and any applicable policies or procedures posted by Twitter or Instagram; (ii) based on the Rules, you are eligible to participate in the Contest, and (iii) all of the information provided as part of your Entry/Upload is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate applicable law; (b) consent to the use of your name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Official Rules by the Company which are final in all matter; and (d) acknowledge that this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter or Instagram.