The Triptease community has got to work. Here are ten zone one spots to check out (all a short hop from your nearest Red Carnation):
- Duck & Waffle – Forty floors up. The food is almost as good as the views.
- Pizza East – Soho House Group is slowly taking over London. Tuck into their gourmet pizza at any of the three Pizza East spots.
- Patty & Bun – Burgers are the plat du jour in London. This is the best place to grab one.
- Ottolenghi – Delicious, freshly made food. For those with a sweet tooth, their cakes are a delight.
- London Cocktail Club – A cocktail bar known for its bacon and egg cocktail and other surprises. Memorable.
- Sketch – A wild, wacky bar with a hint of pretentiousness. They serve food too.
- Aqua Nueva – Restaurant and bar. A roof terrace to die for. Watch out for the latest opening from the Aqua group in The Shard.
Places to go:
- Regent’s Park – London has a rich variety of green spaces. Few better places to soak up the sun than in Regent’s Park.
- Borough Market – A Shard straddling food market which is worth the commute.
- Burlington Arcade – Oxford St. and Bond St. are the place to head for mainstream shopping, but for quintessential London (window) shopping try Burlington Arcade.
Triptease is a social UGC (user generated content) platform for creating beautiful image-led reviews of places worth sharing. Available on web and iPad app. Sign up and review your favourite Red Carnation property.
Written by Christopher Warren-Gash of Triptease.