The Rubens at the Palace and Hotel 41 are perfectly situated to visit the Royal Residences of Buckingham Palace and Clarence House.
Follow Russell Nash, a London Blue Badge tour guide as he explores the local area and its historical significance.
Within a 10 minute walk from the hotel you can..
- Visit The Royal Mews, home of the royal carriages and a working stable.
- Explore an exhibition at The Queen's Gallery, one of the largest private collections in the world.
- Buckingham Palace, the administrative headquarters of the Queen. The State Rooms at Buckingham Palace are seasonally open to visitors.
- Take a stroll in St James's Park, where you can spot resident pelicans and capture the perfect shot.
- Marvel at Canada Gate, a beautiful memorial to Queen Victoria which forms the entrance to Green Park.
- Clarence House, which is the official London residence of The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall.
Please check visitor information for opening times and information regarding visiting. Buckingham Palace will not reopen this year.