Closing Date: Friday 24th June
We are currently accepting applications for the Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship Programme in partnership with Pearson College London. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates to gain experience in one of the most highly recognised hospitality organisations in the world whilst providing you with the opportunity to study a fully funded Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship.
We are looking for hard working Degree Apprentices who can demonstrate dedication and enthusiasm in helping manage our hotels and look after our guests with warmth and compassion. This is your chance to develop your knowledge and skills, guided by a team of outstanding professionals who are committed to building confident team leaders within this rewarding industry.
The role will include:
- Completing the Degree Apprenticeship and all project work as set by Pearson College London
- Working full-time at a London based hotel, experiencing Front of House and Food and Beverage roles
- Understanding and adhering to the hotel’s customer standards and delivering outstanding customer service
- Towards the end of the programme you have the option to experience a month in each of the central support departments. This could be Accounts, IT, Sales, Marketing, Revenue or People and Culture
Highlights at a glance:
- Award winning learning and development opportunities
- Staff Appreciation Annual Party and other Employee Recognition Events
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire and meals on duty
- Guidance from a mentor and management team of dedicated hospitality professionals who care about you and your wellbeing
- If you would like to be part of an award winning team then please apply now directly to Pearson College London
*Please note that by submitting your application to Pearson College London, you have agreed that the college and Red Carnation can process your data.