We are currently recruiting for a enthusiastic individual to join our Guest Services team. You will provide exceptional service at all times by exceeding expectations and providing a personalised service to our guest in keeping with our award-winning standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Checking in and checking out guests
- Handling guests’ requests such as booking restaurants, theatre tickets and sightseeing tours
- Dealing with enquires in line with our mission statement: “no request is too large, no detail is too small”
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a flexible work ethic and attitude
- Be friendly, bubbly and have an outgoing personality
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
Red Carnation Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Professional, award winning training and development opportunities to give you a career path
- 28 paid holidays per year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive schemes
- Discounted accommodation rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection & The Travel Corporation globally
- Staff Appreciation Annual Party and other Employee Recognition Events
- Voluntary benefits including Season ticket loan, free English lessons, Employee Assistance Programme and salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection is a family owned hotel business renowned for providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career, family feel and job security within the hospitality industry. We truly recognise that only through our people can we provide service to our guests, which is personal, memorable, imaginative and friendly.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has been recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first hospitality company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retain it for ten years. We were also the first hotel collection to be awarded a Princess Royal Training Award. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential!
We electronically scan and store a copy of your passport/visa and/or ID card to gain a clear indication of the authenticity of the document and establish the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK.