Set in the pretty Dorset village of Evershot, the Acorn Inn has established itself a first class reputation for fine cuisine with an AA rosette restaurant, superior accommodation and superb service. We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our vibrant and very friendly brigade. .
Key responsibilities of the Chef de Partie will include:
- Preparing and setting up any section of the kitchen as needed
- Training junior members of staff
- Maintaining high health and safety standards
- Controlling stock levels, labelling and dates
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate for the Chef de Partie position should:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Be organised whilst working well under pressure
- Have a friendly, flexible and professional attitude
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
- Live in staff accommodation available
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Full uniform provided and laundered
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.
We electronically scan and store a copy of your passport and/or ID card to gain a clear indication of the authenticity of the document and establish the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK