Job Reference: ASH_ETA
The Housekeeping department is looking for a Evening Turndown Assistant to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all linen/towel supplies are collected from the rooms and stored ready for collection by offsite laundry services.
- Organise and carry out stock takes of linen, towel supplies as required
- Ensure that the agreed stock levels for linen/towel needs are maintained in-house in line with daily business levels and that pantries are fully stocked each day
The ideal candidate for the Evening Turndown Assistant will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a full-time position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Evening Turndown Assistant position should:
- Ensuring that you provide each guest with the highest levels of tvening turndown service in accordance with 5 star expectations and RCH/Leading Hotels Standards
- Turn down all occupied bedrooms in accordance with the standards defined and training received
- Provide the Guest, at all times, with the highest levels of guest care and personal attention, where possible anticipating the guests needs and initiating actions to exceed expectations where possible
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Have a friendly & outgoing personality
- Be enthusiastic & flexible (may need to work 3 days to 4 days over 7 day period, inclusive of some weekends)
- Have strong communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
Ashford Castle is an Equal Opportunities Employer