The kitchen is looking for a kitchen porter to join the team.
Key responsibilities of the kitchen porter will include:
- Assisting the kitchen brigade to produce top quality freshly prepared food.
- Maintaining the health and safety and hygiene standards as laid down by the company.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the structure and surrounds of the kitchen and any food preparation areas.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the crockery and cutlery and food preparation utensils.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests by the hotel management according to your ability and qualification.
The ideal candidate for the kitchen porter position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a fulltime position, working split shifts, five days a week.
The ideal candidate for the kitchen porter position should:
- Be self motivated and take great pride in their work.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Have basic knowledge of hospitality industry
- Be well spoken with excellent communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively - spoken and written.
- Awareness of Health and Safety regulations
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.