Job Reference: ASH_LS
The Housekeeping department is looking for a Linen Supervisor to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the Linen Porter team, ensuring daily duties & tasks are carried out in a timely and efficient manner
- Complete linen orders and deliveries as required ensuring sufficient stock is available onsite at all times
- Organise and carry out stock takes as required Management of stock control onsite, ensuring minimal wastage and spoilage
The ideal candidate for the Linen Supervisor position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a full-time position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Linen Supervisor position should:
- Have previous experience in an accommodation role within a four or five star hotel
- Possess strong numerical skills and organisational skills
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Be positive, punctual, reliable and have a flexible attitude
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)