Job Reference: ASH_AA
The Housekeeping department is looking for a Room Attendant to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that you provide each guest with the highest levels of housekeeping service in accordance with 5 star expectations as well as company & Leading Hotels of the World's standards.
- To provide a full service to vacated bedrooms and replenish stayover bedrooms in accordance with the hotel standards
- To provide the guest with the highest levels of care and personal attention, anticipating the guests need and initiating actions to exceed expectations wherever possible
The ideal candidate for the Accommodation Assistant position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a full-time position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Accommodation Assistant position should:
- Have a friendly & outgoing personality
- Be enthusiastic & flexible (may need to work 3 days to 4 days over 7 day period, inclusive of some weekends)
- Have strong communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)