Job Reference: ASH_CW
The Food & Beverage department is looking for a Commis Waiter/ess to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Warmly welcome guests to the restaurant ensuring that your voice, manner and behaviour portrays a warm, welcoming and friendly demeanour at all times
- Ensure prompt and professional Food & Beverage Service to our guests at all times
- Set up & clear tables to the correct standards
- To ensure that all food service areas are maintained to an acceptable level of cleanliness and hygiene, adhering to the cleaning schedules on a daily basis
- Assisting the Chefs de Rang with Food & Beverage service when required
The ideal candidate for the Commis Waiter/ess position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate for the Commis Waiter/ess position should:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have a friendly, bubbly and flexible attitude
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)