Job Reference: ASH_ETS
The Housekeeping department is looking for a Evening Turndown Supervisor to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all evening turndown staff comply with the Hotel’s Standards/Leading Hotels standards regarding uniform, work standards, systems, security and hygiene levels.
- Support the Accommodation Manager in ensuring that there are adequate staffing levels to meet the daily business needs
- Be familiar with each day’s business regarding room occupancy, special requirements and VIP needs and to react to same. Ensure that all evening turndown staff are aware of the daily business and requirements
- Implement and maintain stock control measures, in order to ensure consistency in standards, constant par stocks items are available onsite and cost control is monitored.
The ideal candidate for the Evening Turndown Supervisor will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a full-time position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Evening Turndown Assistant position should:
- Previous experience in an accommodation role within a four or five star hotel
- Possess strong numerical skills and organisational skills
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Be positive, punctual, reliable and have a flexible attitude
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)
Ashford Castle is an Equal Opportunities Employer