The restaurant and bar is looking for a general assistant / waiter to join the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the health and safety and hygiene standards as laid down by the company.
- Interacting with guests.
- Serving food and beverages in the bar and restaurant
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the bar and restaurant.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests by the hotel management according to your ability and qualification.
The ideal candidate for the general assistant / waiter position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a fulltime position, working a combination of split and straight shifts, five days a week.
The ideal candidate for the general assistant / waiter position should:
- Have sound foundation skills in professional food and beverage service with experience working in a similar environment.
- Be self motivated and take great pride in their work.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Be well spoken with excellent communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively - spoken and written.
- Awareness of Health and Safety regulations.
- Good inter-personal skills with a focus on customer care.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet goals and deadlines.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Portray professional standards at all times
- Have great attention to detail
- Communicate effectively in English
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- Salary of £15 000.00pa plus gratuities
- Live-in staff accommodation
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
- Complimentary meals on and off duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation.
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme