Job Reference: ASH_HRA
The Human Resource department is looking for a Human Resource Administrator to join the team. You should have a proactive attitude, excellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for maintaining HR administration duties including up-dating and establishing personnel files, issuing and tracking of contracts, maintaining records, correlating reports and ensuring adherence to procedures in accordance with company HR policies
- Ensure that data is kept up to date and accurate at all times- the importance of accurate recording of details cannot be emphasised enough
- To process payroll for all operational employees on a weekly basis
- Prepare relevant supporting time and attendance documentation on a fortnightly basis relating to payroll, and forward in a timely basis to the Payroll Manager for processing
- Ensure accurate accrual of holidays and lieu time entitlement is recorded and monitored accordingly
- To co-ordinate the Accident/Incident Report file relevant to Health & Safety - ensuring that the relevant documentation is completed and circulated to relevant personnel. All accident report forms must be analysed as per spreadsheets and maintenance requirements reported to Maintenance Manager
- Coordinate staff accommodation both onsite and offsite, ensuring weekly checks are completed and the staff accommodation is maintained to a high standard. Ensure staff accommodation is prepared in advance for new starters, ready for their arrival
- To be familiar with Employment law and liaise with the HR Manager or relevant HOD where necessary
- To co ordinate and track weekly onsite and offsite training courses, supporting the HR team as required in preparing materials etc in advance of training sessions
The ideal candidate for the Human Resource Administrator will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a full-time position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Human Resource Administrator position should:
- Have previous experience in a similar administrative role.
- Have a CIPD accredited (or equivalent) qualification in HRM.
- Extremely high level of IT proficiency and working knowledge of the following packages: Email, Internet, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Be highly organised and have a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Be enthusiastic & flexible
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties
- Uniforms and dry cleaning service provided free of charge
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities)
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability)
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)