We are recruiting for a confident, approachable and friendly Assistant Reception Manager to support the Reception Manager in the lovely Montague on the Gardens Hotel, part of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection. The Montague on the Gardens Hotel is a stunning four star deluxe property located in the heart of London’s elegant Bloomsbury. This wonderful hotel features 100 individually designed bedrooms and suites, an established bar, restaurant, wood deck terrace and 5 function suites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in ensuring the smooth running of the Reception
- Operating as Guest Services Manager/Duty Manager whilst on shift
- Consistently exceed guest expectations by delivering outstanding customer service
- Coaching, supporting and developing the Reception team to maximise potential
- Maintaining policies, procedure and business plan
- Assisting with recruitment and planning for the future needs of the department
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous supervisory experience within Front Office in a four or five star hotel
- Be motivated, driven and passionate
- Have an outgoing, friendly and professional attitude
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English, combined with strong organisational and leadership skills
- Have previous experience in development and training of staff