The Food and Beverage department is looking for an Assistant Food and Beverage Operations Manager to join the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily operation of the restaurant, lounge, bar and conference and banqueting suites ensuring the operation is supervised at all times
- Stock taking and purchasing of wines
- Training staff and ensuring support and strong communication throughout the operation
- Maintaining company service standards
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have extensive experience in a supervisory role or similar within a five or four star hotel or fine dining restaurant
- Have excellent knowledge of food & beverage preparation and service
- Have a WSET certificate or similar
- Be able to interact in a professional manner with guests and employees
- Experience in maintaining a wine cellar and purchasing wines
- Portray professional standards at all times