We are now looking for a Demi Chef de Partie to join an exciting Kitchen team of 20 motivated staff led by our Executive Chef Nathan Hindmarsh.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up the larder section
- Being in charge of a section in the absence of a Chef de Partie
- Maintaining high health and safety standards
- Making sure ordering is done correctly and on time
- Ensuring that sections are kept clean, safe and hygienic at all times
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry and is a full-time position with shifts between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience within a four or five star hotel or an AA rosette environment
- Have a NVQ Level 1 and 2 or similar
- Be organised whilst working well under pressure
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Season ticket loan after 6 months service
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 2 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis.