The Front Office team is seeking highly motivated and well-organized Chauffeur to join the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensures guests receive a warm welcome to the hotel
- Provides prompt and efficient service driving guests.
- Drives Rolls Royce in a safe manner in accordance with traffic laws, speed limits, and at all times in courteous and defensive manner
- Informs Front of House Manager of ongoing situations regarding guests
- Assist guests in and out of Rolls Royce
- Answers guest’s questions regarding major spots in the Palm Beach locality
- Assist guests with luggage when applicable
- Escort guests with luggage to their rooms and explains hotel facilities
- Reports to the Front Office Manager and General Manager, or Manager on Duty any incidents, complaints, difficulties or problems, health and safety as soon as possible
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a high school degree or equivalent
- Have a valid and current driver’s license
- Previous experience in customer service, with excellent communication skills
- Be eligible to work in the US
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.