The Hotel d’Angleterre is looking for an Barmaid to join the team. You will provide our guests with outstanding customer service to ensure a memorable and genuine experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcome and advise customers
- Preparing and serving drinks and cocktails
- Manage stocks and supply
- Under the direction of the head of bar, create the atmosphere of the bar, contribute to its animation and strengthen its image
- Cultivate and create a cordial relationship with the customer in order to keep the standards of the hotel
- Bring expertise and added value to the concept of the establishment
The ideal candidate should:
- Hospitality training or equivalent training with additional training in mixology or bar
- Knowledge of products and drinks
- Mastery of the production of classic and elaborate cocktails
- Experience in a similar position, in a hotel four or five star hotel or luxury bar
- Excellent command of the English and French
- Relational and business skills
- Good personal presentation
- Other hours of presence may be required, depending on the needs.
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 3 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis.