The Hotel d’Angleterre is looking for a Commis de Rang to join the team. You will provide our guests with outstanding customer service to ensure a memorable and genuine experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcome and place customers in the restaurant
- Under the direction of the Food and Beverage Manager, create a warm and welcoming atmosphere in restaurant
- Cultivate and create a relationship with the customers
The ideal candidate should:
- Hospitality training or equivalent training preferable
- Good knowledge of products
- Experience in a similar position, in a four or five star hotel or luxury restaurant
- Excellent command of the English and basic French
- Relational and business skills
- Good personal presentation
- Able to work shifts
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 3 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis.