The Duke of Richmond Hotel is looking for a Bar Tender to join its exciting brigade.
Key responsibilities include:
- To serve drinks, bar food and Afternoon Tea in the Brasserie and Lounge to the required standard set by the hotel
- To maximise sales opportunities through up selling
- To be responsible for all cash and floats in your possession
- Keeping all health, safety and cleanliness standards to the highest level
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Have previous experience in a similar four star hotel environment
- Have sound knowledge of spirits, beers, wine, cocktails and coffee
- Communicate effectively in English
- To be able to work well under pressure
- Have a friendly, flexible and professional attitude
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognized with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.