The Duke of Richmond Hotel is looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join its exciting kitchen brigade.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Executive Chef overseeing the daily kitchen operation
- Ensuring that all kitchen stations deliver to the required standard with the support of the Executive Head Chef
- Managing and communicating to a team of chefs
- Assisting the Executive Chef with financial planning and budgeting
- Ensuring that health and safety, food hygiene and fire prevention regulations are adhered to
- Assisting in food ordering, purchasing and rotating
- Training and developing staff
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Have sound awareness of menu planning and development
- Have a friendly, flexible and professional attitude
- Be eligible to work in the UK
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognized with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.