The Duke of Richmond Hotel is looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join its exciting kitchen brigade.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up their section, organising all mise-en-place for the a la carte menu, room service menu, homemade biscuits and VIP fruit platters
- Producing all desserts, petit fours, VIP items for guest rooms and function desserts
- Producing and maintaining company standards in regards to the hotel’s Afternoon Tea
- Training junior members of staff
- Maintaining high health and safety standards
- Section ordering
- General pastry organisation
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience in fine dining kitchen within a busy 4 or 5 star, 2/3 rosette environment
- NVQ Level 1 and 2 or equivalent
- Passionate for providing delicious and first class food
- Flexible and hard working
- Excellent communication skills