The Duke of Richmond Hotel is looking for a Sales Manager to join its exciting brigade.
Key responsibilities include:
- To develop and maintain relationships with local business, in particular those who book hotel accommodation, meetings and events – this is achieved through face to face meetings, hotel show rounds, phone calls, email correspondence and bookers events
- To assist in the management of the Carnation Award Programme (CAP) – our loyalty scheme for bookers.
- To arrange bi-monthly events for local secretaries and PAs, alternating between the two hotels.
- To participate in weekly operational meetings with the Guernsey sales team
- The preparation of weekly and monthly reports to send to the Director of Sales
- To prepare corporate rate agreements for the Duke of Richmond Hotel and to contract local business according to room night production.
- To assist the Director of Sales with sales visits to Jersey and organise familiarisation trips to Guernsey for Jersey secretaries/PAs.
- The recording of all sales activities and next steps into the Sales Logix system and to ensure that the database of companies and contracts is kept up to date.
- To check daily arrivals lists for new companies and bookers
- Assisting in the organisation and hosting of UK and European journalist familiarisation visits
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Have previous experience
- Communicate effectively in English
- To be able to work well under pressure
- Have a friendly, flexible and professional attitude