The kitchen team is looking for a passionate Boutique Hotel Cook to join the team. This position is suitable for an all-rounded cook looking to be responsible for all meals within the hotel, such as: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Afternoon Tea and the Room Service menu.
Key responsibilities include:
- Food purchasing within set guidelines
- Maintaining five star standards
- Maintaining food stores
- Ensuring health and safety standard are being adhered to
- Checking and monitoring food deliveries
- Preparing breakfast, afternoon tea and guests' favourite dishes
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience within a similar position
- Be able to work independently /li>
- Have knowledge of HACCP and food safety
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be able to work well under pressure /li>