We are looking for a friendly and professional Food and Beverage Team Member to carry out food and beverage duties, including breakfast and room service as well as serving traditional afternoon tea in our guest lounge.
Further responsibilities include assisting guests with luggage, organising taxis and other reception-based queries.
This is a full time position with early and late shifts varying between Monday and Sunday from 7am- 3pm or 3pm -11pm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serving food and drinks in the dining room and bar
- Restocking and cleaning the mini bars in the rooms
- Carrying out duties of a luggage porter
- Being aware of health and safety regulations when handling food
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience within a similar position
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have a friendly, flexible and professional attitude
- Be eligible to work in the UK