We are currently looking for a Bar Supervisor to join our team at The Lodge at Ashford Castle.
Key responsibilities of the Bar Supervisor will include:
- To lead the Banqueting/Late Bar Service to guests in accordance with the hotel's standards and service guidelines
- Warmly welcome guests ensuring that your voice, manner and behaviour portrays a warm, welcoming and friendly demeanour at all times
- Supervise the bar team ensuring they provide prompt and professional Food & Beverage Service at all times
- Be familiar with service standards, monitoring adherence to these and ensuring staff are trained as required and aware of these standards
- Support the team in a hands on approach in setting up & clearing tables
- To ensure that Bar service areas are maintained to an acceptable level of cleanliness and hygiene, and the cleaning schedules are adhered to on a daily basis
The ideal candidate for the Bar Supervisor position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a full time position, therefore candidates would need to be available to work five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Bar Supervisor should:
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be legally eligible to work in Ireland
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have a friendly, bubbly and flexible attitude
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
Some of the Benefits available to our team:
- Complimentary meals on duty)
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection, The Travel Corporation and some UK Relais & Châteaux properties)
- Uniforms provided free of charge)
- Discounted rates with many local businesses and third party service providers (including Estate Activities))
- Heavily subsidised accommodation (subject to availability))
- Professional training and development opportunities (79 in-house courses to avail of)