The Food and Beverage department is looking for a Head Bartender to provide our guests with excellent customer service in the lovely Stable Bar.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with training and development of the team
- Ensuring standards are adhered to
- Serving guests both promptly and professionally
- Managing beverage stock effectively
- Handling cash and banking procedures
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Similar experience in a similar role within a 4 or 5 star Hotel
- Experience in Stock taking
- Knowledge of P&L accountability for beverage cost of sale
- Have excellent wine, spirit and cocktail knowledge
- Be well spoken with excellent communication skills
- Have a valid status to work in the UK on a full time basis
- Have relevant bartender certificates (desirable but not essential)
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.