We are looking for a passionate and friendly Senior Night Porter to work on a 4 on 4 off basis and provide our guests with outstanding service in this stunning Hotel.
Key responsibilities include:
- To assist Night Managers in the smooth running of the hotel
- To support the day concierge team in communicating vital guest information
- To sell the services of the hotel
- Welcoming guests to the hotel and ensuring that luggage is delivered correctly
- Being fully aware of the hotel policy in regards to the storage of luggage, parcels and other goods
- Organising taxis and other forms of transport for guests
- Answering general guest queries and being aware of directions to major areas in London
- Assisting with Room Service orders and preparation of food and drink
- Organising newspaper deliveries
A clean UK and/or European drivers license is desirable for this position, however not essential.
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience as a Night Porter within a four or five star hotel
- Have good knowledge of London
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be immaculately presented
- Have a clean UK and/or European drivers license
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.