The kitchen team within the Montague on the Gardens Hotel is looking for a Chef de Partie to join its exciting kitchen brigade. The restaurant, The Blue Door Bistro, has 1 AA rosette and offers a menu that delivers both modern British cuisine as well as classic comfort dishes. This property has captivated many loyal guests and visitors, offering excellent standards of guest service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running the sauce and grill section
- Covering all sections of kitchen in the absence of the Sous Chef
- Maintaining high health and safety standards
- Ensuring that sections are kept clean, safe and hygienic at all times
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience within a four or five star hotel or an AA rosette environment
- Have a NVQ Level 1 and 2 or similar
- Be organised whilst working well under pressure
- Be flexible and hard working
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in the UK