The Montague on the Gardens Hotel is looking for a Demi Chef de Partie to join its exciting kitchen brigade. The Montague on the Gardens Hotel is a stunning four star deluxe property located in the heart of London’s elegant Bloomsbury. This wonderful hotel features 100 individually designed bedrooms and suites, an established bar, restaurant, wood deck terrace and several function rooms.
The restaurant, The Blue Door Bistro, has 1 AA rosette and offers a menu that delivers both modern British cuisine as well as classic comfort dishes. This property has captivated many loyal guests and visitors, offering excellent standards of guest service.
Key responsibilities of the Demi Chef de Partie will include:
- Setting up the larder section
- Being in charge of a section in the absence of a Chef de Partie
- Maintaining high health and safety standards
- Making sure ordering is done correctly and on time
- Ensuring that sections are kept clean, safe and hygienic at all times
This is a full-time position with shifts between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Demi Chef de Partie position should:
- Have previous experience within a four or five star hotel or an AA rosette environment
- Have a NVQ Level 1 and 2 or similar
- Be organised whilst working well under pressure
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Annual Staff Events
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Season ticket loan after 6 months service
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.