We are recruiting for a passionate and confident Night Manager to provide high quality guest experiences in this beautiful hotel. You will be a motivating team player with excellent organisational skills, and have a positive attitude towards training and development, as well as ensure our guests receive personalised outstanding service. This is a full time role with a rota based on 4 days on and 4 days off varying between Monday to Sunday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of The Montague on the Gardens Hotel during the night
- Compiling all the daily report and execute the running of the Night Audit
- Leading a professional team ensuring guests are received in the correct manner
- Being responsible for the security and safety of the hotel
- Prepare handover for the day shift
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience working nights within Front of House
- Have strong leadership skills
- Be a quick-thinker and a confident team leader
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Hold a clean European and/or UK drivers licence