The Montague on the Gardens Hotel is looking for a Pastry Commis Chef to join its exciting kitchen brigade. The Montague on the Gardens Hotel is a stunning four star deluxe property located in the heart of London’s elegant Bloomsbury. This wonderful hotel features 100 individually designed bedrooms and suites, an established bar, restaurant, wood deck terrace and several function rooms.
The restaurant, The Blue Door Bistro has 1 AA rosette and offers a menu that delivers both modern British cuisine as well as classic comfort dishes. This property has captivated many loyal guests and visitors, offering excellent standards of guest service.
Key responsibilities of the Pastry Chef de Partie will include:
- Assisting with the day to day running of the pastry section
- Ensuring that all kitchen stations are kept clean, safe and hygienic at all times
The ideal candidate for the Pastry Chef de Partie position should:
- Have previous experience within a four or five star hotel or an AA rosette environment
- Passionate about pastry
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.