The Front Office department is looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Reservations Agent to provide our guests with outstanding service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Have a sales driven attitude, striving to meet departmental targets
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English, combined with excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic in delivering excellent customer service
- Be able to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
- Display a positive, polite and professional attitude at all times
- Previous experience as a Reservations Agent in a similar property is desirable, but not essential.
This is a full time role, with shifts varying between 8am to 4.30pm, 9am to 5.30pm or 11am to 7.30pm Monday to Saturday.
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Season ticket loan after 6 months service
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.
We electronically scan and store a copy of your passport and/or ID card to gain a clear indication of the authenticity of the document and establish the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK.