The Food and Beverage department within the Montague on the Gardens Hotel is now recruiting for a bubbly and enthusiastic seasonal Christmas Waiter/Waitress to join the team from mid November until the beginning of January.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the daily preparation and service in the Restaurant and Conservatories
- To be fully familiar with the menus including any dish of the day
- Serving drinks to the specified standards
- Assisting guests with every need to Hotel and Restaurant standards
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Be able to interact in a professional manner with guests and employees
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be friendly, flexible and well presented
- Be eligible to work in the UK
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.