The OGH is recruiting for a passionate and creative Chef de Partie to provide outstanding level cuisine for the Brasserie, The Curry Room at Governors and Event operation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up the their section
- Training junior members of staff
- Maintaining high health and safety standards
- Section ordering
- General larder organisation
- Confident in running all Kitchen sections
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- have previous experience in fine dining kitchen within a busy 4 or 5 star, 2/3 rosette environment.
- You have an NVQ Level 1 and 2 or equivalent
- Are passionate for providing delicious, first class food to our guests
- Be enthusiastic, passionate, flexible and hard working person with excellent communication skills.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Accommodation is available.