The Front of House department is looking for a Receptionist to provide our guests with outstanding customer service.
Key responsibilities of the Receptionist will include:
- Checking guests in and out according to the law and Hotel standards
- Compiling guests accounts and fulfilling administrative duties
- Handling reservation enquiries
- Acknowledging regular guests and VIP’s and their requirements
- Reconciling banking at the end of each shift
- Ensuring that the reception area is clean and tidy at all times
This position has excellent progression opportunities within The Red Carnation Hotel Collection, the perfect step to those who are looking for an exciting career in Front of Office and the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate for this Receptionist position should:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a four or five star hotel
- Display a polite and professional attitude at all times
- Be an excellent team player
- Be enthusiastic in delivering excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have a friendly, flexible and professional attitude
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognized with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.