The Montague on the Gardens Hotel is looking for a Pastry Demi Chef de Partie to join its exciting kitchen brigade. The Montague on the Gardens Hotel is a stunning four star deluxe property located in the heart of London’s elegant Bloomsbury. This wonderful hotel features 100 individually designed bedrooms and suites, an established bar, restaurant, wood deck terrace and several function rooms.
The restaurant, The Blue Door Bistro has 1 AA rosette and offers a menu that delivers both modern British cuisine as well as classic comfort dishes. This property has captivated many loyal guests and visitors, offering excellent standards of guest service.
Key responsibilities of the Pastry Demi Chef de Partie will include:
- Assisting the Pastry Chef in the everyday running of the department
- Producing afternoon tea items to the set standard
- Making desserts for the restaurant, room service and lounge
- Making petit fours and bread when required
- Ensuring that all kitchen stations are kept clean, safe and hygienic at all times
The ideal candidate for the Pastry Demi Chef de Partie position should:
- Have previous experience as a Pastry Chef within a four or five star hotel or an AA rosette environment
- Have a NVQ Level 1 or similar
- Be organised whilst working well under pressure
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.