The Rubens at the Palace Hotel is looking for a Breakfast Host/Hostess to join the Food and Beverage department, and assist with the daily preparation, service, clearing and re-setting of the conference rooms and Restaurant for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcoming, greeting and assisting the guests to hotel standards
- To plan and control staffing levels to ensure a high level of service is being offered and that staff are being effectively used.
- Ensure all members of staff are appropriately dressed at all times.
- To ensure that all new staff are being inducted properly into the department.
- To motivate the team through positive communication
The ideal candidate should:
- Similar experience as a supervisor in a similar establishment
- Have a passion for food and beverage preparation and service
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be able to interact in a professional manner with guests and employees
- Have a warm, friendly, flexible and professional attitude
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the hotel industry.