The Rubens at the Palace Hotel is looking for an enthusiastic Room Attendant, to work on a casual basis, to join the Housekeeping department within a company offering fantastic growth and development opportunities
Key responsibilities include:
- Cleaning rooms
- Cleaning public areas
- Greeting guests
- Providing turndown service
- Looking after corridors and cupboards
The ideal candidate for the Casual Room Attendant position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. You should be flexible to work on casual basis up to 40 hours per week, five days a week, between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have great attention to detail
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be organised whilst working well under pressure
- Have a friendly, flexible and professional attitude
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis and retained it for ten years.