The kitchen team at The Rubens at the Palace Hotel is looking for a Commis Chef to join its exciting kitchen brigade. This is a full-time position with shifts between Monday and Sunday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the preparation and production of menus
- Preparing dishes to the required standard and specification
- Ensuring that the sections are kept clean, safe and hygienic at all times
- Maintaining high health and safety standards
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a four star hotel
- Have sound knowledge of food preparation
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be a great team worker
- Be organised whilst working well under pressure