As an Evening Waiter/ess you will be responsible for delivering excellent service mainly during dinner service as well as taking the opportunity to up sell when taking restaurant bookings and guest orders. This is a challenging and exciting role where you will be expected to work efficiently and professionally at all times. This position will be on a fixed term contract until 2nd January 2016, however with possibilities on continuing on a permanent contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring prompt and professional guest service
- Taking orders for food and beverages to the correct standard
- Setting up tables
- Working in line with food hygiene and health and safety standards
- Being familiar with the menu and wine list at all times
- Assisting guests with every need to Hotel and Restaurant standards
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a four star hotel
- Have sound knowledge of drinks and beverage preparation and service
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be able to interact in a professional manner with guests and employees
- Have a friendly, flexible and professional attitude