We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Floor Supervisor to join the Housekeeping department within a company offering fantastic growth and development opportunities. This is a full time position with shifts between Monday and Sunday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Executive Housekeeper in coordinating the Housekeeping operations
- Directing and supervising all Room Attendants, making sure that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained
- Working closely with Maintenance and Reception
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a four star hotel
- Have great attention to detail
- Have excellent timekeeping and organisation skills
- Have a friendly, bubbly and flexible attitude
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Communicate effectively in English We electronically scan and store a copy of your passport and/or ID card to gain a clear indication of the authenticity of the document and establish the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK