An amazing opportunity has arisen as Resourcing Officer within the central Human Resources department, within the Red Carnation Hotel Collection. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone passionate about recruitment and wants to be a part of the 3rd best company to work for in the UK 2016. You will be responsible for finding the best talent to our six fantastic hotels in London, together with placement intake and involvement in our graduate scheme. You will act as a strong brand ambassador and have the opportunity to travel to Universities/Colleges to represent us as an employer of choice. As a member of our central Human Resources Team you will play a key role in the success and progression of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection and its employees. You will act as a proud ambassador for Red Carnation Hotels and strive to inspire, motivate and engage all members of staff. You will be approachable, have a creative mind and a good sense of humour.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience in hotels and/or Human Resources
- Have a passion for recruitment and the selection process of candidates
- Be positive, professional and motivated in deliver the best possible candidates within the Red Carnation Hotel Collection
- Have a natural flair of building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English
- Have strong attention to detail and have strong organisational skills
- Demonstrate understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
This position has excellent progression opportunities within the Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the hotel industry.