The Food and Beverage department within The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel is looking for a passionate and hands on Restaurant Supervisor to provide our guests with outstanding customer service in the Butler’s restaurant and join a fantastic team, led by our Food and Beverage Manager, Biagio Sarubbi.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring smooth running of breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner service
- Ensuring that all daily F&B is organised, served and set up correctly in the Restaurant
- Ensuring that the operation in being adequately supervised at all times
- Training and developing staff
- Updating and maintaining the department’s SOP’s
The ideal candidate should:
- Have strong passion and knowledge for Food and Beverage
- Have previous experience within a similar role in a four star hotel or rosette restaurant
- Be able to interact in a professional manner with guests and employees
- Communicate effectively in English
- Have a positive, energetic and friendly attitude
- Be eligible to work in the UK
This position has excellent progression opportunities within Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and has featured for five years in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and in the top ten for the last three years. As a result we can confidently promise you will