Reporting to the Director of Sales you will be responsible for attracting revenue in line with the Hotel’s business objectives, proactively seeking out new business, growing and maintaining existing accounts, contributing towards the Sales Action plan and organising and attending FAM Trips when necessary. You will need to develop a fast understanding of the commercial marketplace of Victoria and develop a keen knowledge your competitors and the local businesses.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a number of key top hotel accounts and ensure that each are performing to their highest potential
- Undertaking pro-active sales activities through searching for leads and prospects of new accounts whilst following up in a thorough manner to any lead referrals given by other departments
- Working closely with the Director of Sales to formulate sales strategy
- Pro-actively assist the conference and banqueting team in their sales efforts
- Manage and increase the conversion rate of any tentative business
- Monitor and record competitor refurbishments, availability and business decisions in order to make business decisions
- Supporting regional sales team during the sales calls in London properties
- Develop and grow market share in local area
- Selling and promoting the Red Carnation brand across all your activities
- Manage daily office admin tasks & coordinate sales activities with other departments
We are looking for a motivated self-starter with the ability to build strong working relationships, be a great team player and with excellent numeracy and negotiating skills. This position has excellent progression opportunities within Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting and job security within the Hotel industry.