The Food and Beverage department is looking for a Bar and Lounge Assistant to provide our guests with outstanding customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Head Barman and assistant head barman with managing the Bar
- Recommending and serving bar drinks (including cocktails)
- Maintaining the bar list
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous Bar experience within a four or five star hotel or fine dining restaurant
- Have a good knowledge of drinks and drinks service
- Be well spoken with excellent communication skills
- Portray professional standards at all times
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is very passionate about wine, enjoys hosting, and interacting with people and has good attention to details. Accommodation is available on site.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 3 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis.