The food and beverage department is looking for a Commis de Rang to join the team.
Key responsibilities of the Commis de Rang will include:
- Ensuring prompt and professional guest service
- Setting up tables to the correct standards
- Ensuring that the mise en place is sufficient and to the required standard
- Being familiar with the a la carte menu, tasting menu, room service items and cheese board at all times
- Assisting the Chefs de Rang with restaurant/lounge service when required
- Assisting the bar and lounge team with serving canapés, teas etc.
The ideal candidate for the Commis de Rang position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team and have excellent communication skills. This is a fulltime position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
The ideal candidate for the Commis de Rang position should:
- Have previous experience within a four or five star hotel or fine dining restaurant
- Have basic knowledge of food and beverage
- Be well spoken with excellent communication skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Portray professional standards at all times
- Have great attention to detail
- Have a friendly, bubbly and flexible attitude
- Communicate effectively in English
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.