The Food and Beverage department is looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the team.The ideal candidate will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team. This is a full time position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Have good health and safety and food hygiene awareness
- Have a good knowledge of using a wide range of kitchen equipments
- Be positive, proactive, reliable and have a flexible attitude
Previous work experience in hotel kitchens is desirable, but not essential.
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry
Accommodation is available on site.
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays, which increases with years of service
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Discounted rates with Red Carnation Hotel Collection and The Travel Corporation
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 3 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis.