The Kitchen department is looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join the team. The ideal candidate for the position will enjoy working within a friendly and productive team. This is a full time position, working five days a week between Monday and Sunday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Active role in menu development
- Day to day running of the Pastry section
- Assisting with ordering
- Ensuring that all kitchen stations are kept clean, safe and hygienic at all times
This position has excellent progression opportunities within renowned Red Carnation Hotel Collection, a company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security within the Hotel industry.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a 4 or 5 star Hotel or fine dinning restaurant
- Good Health and Safety and Food Hygiene awareness
- Good knowledge of using a wide range of kitchen equipment
- Communicate effectively in English
- Be positive, proactive, reliable and have a flexible attitude
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have an NVQ Level 2 or similar and
- Be passionate for providing first class food to our guests
- Experience in a fine dining restaurant is desirable, but not essential
- Be enthusiastic, passionate and hard working person with excellent communication skills
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection Benefits:
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 3 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential! We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People - the first company to gain this award on a worldwide basis.